Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board announced the AP TET Recruitment Notification 2018 going to recruit the 12,370 Vacancies in AP state. As the AP DSC Notification is issued on 14th Dec 2017, the aspirants need to apply for AP TET Notification before the due date i.e 17-01-2018 using the site aptet.apcfss.in
AP TET Recruitment Notification 2018
Andhra Pradesh TET Recruitment 2018: Andhra Pradesh Govt once again issued the AP TET Notification on 14th Dec 2017 along with DSC Recruitment. The Aspirants applying for DSC should also apply for Andhra Pradesh TET Recruitment where the date for applying has started from 18-12-2017. And the Officials inviting AP TET Online Applications from the desirable aspirants where the links have noted below. If the aspirants want any details can contact the officials to know the further details regarding the TET Exam. So, the Exam Schedule also listed here where aspirants need to qualify the TET exam eligible for DSC Posts of total 12,370 in number. So, read the following info to get apply for this test and also check the Syllabus which is existed.
Also, Check: AP DSC Recruitment Notification 2018
AP Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2018
As per the AP Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2018, the Exam is going to conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. So, aspirants first need to register themselves by uploading all the required certificates in APPSC site and apply for this AP TET Recruitment within the specified time limit where the link will be active during 18th Dec to 17th Jan 2018. Soon apply because the links will get deactive after this dates. Already many of eligible aspirants submitted their application. So, APPSC will check all the applications received and announce the Admit Cards from 24th Jan Onwards for conducting the exams. Follow the Notification of AP TET To grasp the details along with the details available.
Info About AP TET Recruitment Notification 2018
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ టీచర్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ బోర్డ్ కమిటీ, AP TET రిక్రూట్మెంట్ నోటిఫికేషన్ 2018 ను AP రాష్ట్రంలో 12,370 ఉద్యోగులను భర్తీ చేయబోతుందని ప్రకటించింది. AP DSC నోటిఫికేషన్ 14 వ డిసెంబర్ 2017 న జారీ చేయబడినందున, అభ్యర్థులు దరఖాస్తు తేదీకి ముందు AP TET నోటిఫికేషన్ కోసం దరఖాస్తు చేయాలి 01. 01-01-2018 సైట్ను ఉపయోగించి aptet.apcfss.in
|Name Of Organisation||Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Name Of Posts||Teachers posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||12,370 Vacancies|
|Starting Date To Apply||18th December 2017|
|Ending Date To Apply||17th January 2018|
|Last Day To Pay Online||17th January 2018|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
All the Detailed information regarding the Recruitment is mentioned in a clear-cut manner where it is easy to find the details all at once place.
Also, Check: AP TET Syllabus 2018
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Recruitment Qualifications
In accordance with the AP TET Recruitment Notification 2018, the aspirants need to possess the following for applying Andhra Pradesh TET.
- AP TET Paper 1: Should Complete Intermediate & also must possess the 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education / 4 Year Bachelor Degree in Elementary education.
- AP TET Paper II: Posses the Graduation from the Required Organisation/ Board with the Bachelor Of Education i.e B.ED Qualification.
As per the AP Teacher Eligibility Test Recruitment 2018, aspirants who are applying for this need to possess the age limits in between
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
The Reserved aspirants will get the age relaxation as per the Norms of TET.
Aspirants need to pay a total of Amount specified below for both the TET Papers I and II
- General/ OBC Aspirants: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Aspirants: Nil
Applied Aspirants will be tested through the rounds of
- Written Test
- Certificate Verification
AP TET Recruitment Notification 2018 Applying Procedure:
- Eligible Candidates first visit the AP TET official site aptet.apcfss.in
- On the Page, check the Notification and Press note tab available and open it separately in a new window.
- Then Find the Official Link for AP TET Recruitment 2018.
- Check and read all the Qualifications once and open and read all the related tabs available regarding the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Recruitment.
- Then the desirables can open the AP TET Online Application Form and fill all the details.
- Scan and Upload Photo and Signature, Qualification certificates data while applying.
- Complete the Application and submit by apply button along with fee payment.
- Download a copy along with candidate for further usage.
- Starting Date: 18-12-2017
- Last Date to pay fee: 17-01-2018
- Ending Date: 17-01-2018
- Hall Tickets Availability: 24th Jan 2018
- Exam Dates: 05th to 15th Feb 2018
Apply Andhra Pradesh TET Recruitment 2018
Apply Andhra Pradesh TET Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines available on this page. As a part of the selection, the AP Govt arranges the TET Test for selecting the Teacher posts in all AP State. CSEAP will control the recruitment process. So, aspirants can apply for both the Papers if they possess the necessary qualifications by paying the fee. Once send applications will not be cancelled anymore and fee repayment will not be done by APPSC Officials. The AP TET Exam is going to conducts from 05th to 15th Feb 2018. Based on the exam, selection will be done for further rounds regarding AP TET Recruitment 2018. So, aspirants need to check all this genuine info placed and apply for this TET and can also find imminent Bank Jobs.