Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board, Commissioner of School Education add the AP TET Syllabus 2018 to the Official Main site regarding for preparation purpose for the applying contender’s sake. It is available for free of cost in PDF Format for download from the site aptet.apcfss.in
AP TET Syllabus 2018
Andhra Pradesh TET Syllabus 2018: Candidates who are searching for AP TET Syllabus are in the correct location. The Officials of AP TRB already prepared and placed the TET Syllabus on the main web portal i.e aptet.apcfss.in clearly. If any aspirants want to core more marks can use it for preparation by downloading for free of cost. The Syllabus for this Teacher Eligibility Test is very huge and moreover, competitors from all over the state are available. So, aspirants need to Start the preparation after applying without any late. The Mock test is also going to organise by the AP TRB officials. So, aspirants need to attend the Mock Test to know the exam pattern along with Questions framing, difficulty level etc. To grab more Syllabus topics visit sarkarinaukriexams.in
Also, Check: AP TET Recruitment Notification 2018
AP Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern
AP Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Pattern is also necessary during the preparation. Because the aspirants need to grab the idea about subjects to know the topics covered and the Officials concentrating on which topics more and giving a high score. Aspirants also need to enhance their Groundwork modules on that particular sections. The Candidate needs to score a high greater than the cut-off before the last year because based on this score shortlisting will be done for further rounds. The AP TET Syllabus for both papers is listed here. So, utilise this time without searching another site. We also add imp Materials regarding for preparing several questions in Previous Question Papers format including Basics and formulas.
Brief Info About AP TET Syllabus 2018
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ టీచర్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ బోర్డ్, స్కూల్ ఎడ్యుకేషన్ కమిషనర్ AP TET సిలబస్ 2018 ను అధికారిక ప్రధాన సైట్కు జోడించండి. ఇది aptet.apcfss.in సైట్ నుండి డౌన్లోడ్ కోసం PDF ఫార్మాట్ లో ఉచితంగా లభిస్తుంది
|Name Of Organisation||Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||Teachers posts|
|No. Of Vacancies||12,390 Vacancies|
|Selection Process||written exam, interview|
|Exam date||05th to 15th Feb 2018|
Complete information about the Organisation along with posts and vacancies along with exam date and selection procedure with Syllabus is placed at this table in a short manner.
Also, Check: AP DSC Recruitment Notification 2018
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus PDF
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus PDF for separate Subjects regarding for TET is available clearly on this web portal. Along with the Syllabus Topics, subtopics related to the exam is also provided because they are the most important while preparing. As the time for the exam is also less the aspirants need to complete the groundwork within the exam time to enhance their modulation of work to answer the questions easily within the specified time of the exam. Allow equal time for all topics during the preparation and revise the topics once if the time is more. And while taking the test answer the questions peacefully not to lose even one mark as this is a competitive exam. Wait for the Admit Card of AP TET to attend the exam from 05th to 15th Feb 2018.
Check Exam Pattern:
Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern – Paper I
|S. No.||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||2 Hours 30 Mins|
|2.||Language – I||30||30|
|3.||Language – II||30||30|
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Exam Pattern – Paper II
|S. No.||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30||2 Hours 30 Mins|
|2.||Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|3.||Language II (compulsory)||20 + 10 = 30||20 + 10 = 30|
|4 (a).||For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|4 (b).||For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science|
|4 (c).||Any other teacher: either (a) or (b)|
AP TET Syllabus 2018 – PAPER- I
I. CHILD DEVELOPMENT & PEDAGOGY: (MARKS: 30)
Development Of Child:
- Development, Growth & Maturation — Concept & Nature
- Principles of development and their education implication
- Factors influencing Development — Biological, Psychological, Sociological, emotional
- Dimensions of Development and their interrelationships — Physical & Motor, Cognitive, Emotional, Social, Moral, Language relating to Infancy, Early Childhood, late Childhood,
- Understanding Development — Piaget, Kohlberg, Chomsky, Carl Rogers, Erikson
- Individual differences — Infra & Inter-Individual differences in the areas of Attitudes, Aptitude, Interest, Habits, Intelligence and their Assessment
- Development of Personality — Concept, Factors affecting development of personality, self-concept
- Adjustment, Behavioural problems, Mental Health, Defense mechanism
- Methods and Approaches to Child Development — Introspection, Observation, Interview, Case study, Experimental, Cross-sectional and Longitudinal
- Developmental tasks and Hazards
- Concept, Nature of Learning — input — process — outcome
- Factors of Learning — Personal and EnvironmentalApproaches to Learning and their applicability—Behaviourism (Skinner, Pavlov, Thorndike), Constructivism (Piaget, Vygotsky), Gestalt(Kohler, Koffka) and Observational (Bandura)
- Dimensions of Learning — Cognitive, Affective and Performance
- Motivation and Sustenance —its role in
- Memory & Forgetting
- Transfer of Learning
- Teaching and its relationship with learning and learner Learners in Contexts:
Situating learner in the socio-political and cultural context – Children from diverse contexts—Children With Special Needs (CWSN), Inclusive Education
- Understanding of pedagogic methods —
Enquiry based learning, Project based learning, Survey, Observation and Activity-based learning, Cooperative and collaborative learning
- Individual and Group learning:
Issues and concerns with respect to organizing learning in classroom-like Study habits, Self-learning and Learning to learn skills
- Organizing learning in heterogeneous classroom groups —
Socio-economic background, Abilities, and Interest
- Paradigms of organizing Learning-
Teacher-centric, Subject centric and Learner-centric Theory of instruction – Bruner
- Teaching as Planned activity —
Elements of Planning
- Phases of Teaching —
Pre-active, Interactive and Post active
- General and Subject-related skills, competencies required in teaching and attributes of good facilitator
Learning resources — Self, Home, School, Community, Technology
- Classroom Management:
Role of student, teacher, Leadership style of teacher, Creation of non-threatening learning environment, Managing behaviour problems, Guidance & Counselling, Punishment and its legal implications, Rights of a child, Time
- The distinction between Assessment for Learning & Assessment of Learning, School-based Assessment, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation :
Perspective & Practice
- Understanding teaching & learning in the context of NCF, 2005 & Right To Education Act,
Language — II English (Content and Methodology) (Marks: 30)
Content For Marks: 24
- Parts of Speech
- Active voice & Passive voice
- Prepositions and Articles
- Degrees of comparison
- Verbs — Main Verbs — Auxiliary Verbs – Presale Verbs
- Adverbs — Types of Adverbs
- Conjunction — coordinating conjunction — subordinating conjunction.
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Questions and question tags
- Types of sentences — simple, compound and complex — synthesis of sentences
- Phrases — uses of phrases.
- Composition — letter writing —précis writing
- Reading Comprehension
- Vocabulary — Antonyms, Synonyms and Spellings.
- Correction of Sentences.
Methodology Marks: 06
- Aspects of English:- (a) English language — History, nature, importance, principles of English as the second language. (b) Problems of teaching / learning English.
- Objectives of teaching English.
- Development of Language skills:-
- Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing (LSRW).
- Communicative skills — Imparting values through Communication.
- Approaches, Methods, Techniques of teaching English:- (a) Introduction, definition & types of Approaches, Methods &Techniques of teaching English
- Remedial teaching.
- Teaching-learning materials in English.
- Lesson Planning.
- Curriculum & Textbooks — Importance and its need.
- Evaluation in the English language
AP TET Syllabus 2018 Downloading Steps:
- Candidates first need to visit the official site i.e www.aptet.apcfss.in
- On the right side of the home page find the Andhra Pradesh TET Syllabus link.
- Open the AP Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus Link in a new tab.
- Check it once before downloading.
- Download the Syllabus of AP TET and take a copy.
- Use it for preparation and keep it until the completion of the exam.
Download AP TET Syllabus 2018 – Click Here