FAGMIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed A Membership of the Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI).
- Post qualification (ICSI) experience of 2 years. The candidate should have experience in dealing with Company law matters, Secretarial work, Board Meetings and Compliance with the provision of the Company’s Act 1956 in the changed era of MCA 21.
FAGMIL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
Applicants do not exceeding Maximum Age Limit of 38 years. The SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PwD candidates who apply against unreserved (UR) posts will not be eligible for age relaxation.
FAGMIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection will be called for an Interview. The candidates who will be called for Interview are required to produce original documents/testimonials, along with self attested photo copies, in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Category, etc. for verification of their eligibility as per notification at the time of Interview.
- The selection of candidate will be based on merit list drawn followed by interview. Applicant must have secured minimum overall 75% marks in Class 10th , Minimum overall 75% marks in Class 12th. Merit shall thereafter be made based on marks obtained in Qualifying Degree Examination. Mark sheet of CS and membership certificate of ICSI must be attached with the application.
FAGMIL Recruitment 2022 Application Fees:
Candidates are required to make online payment of Rs.472/- for General, OBC & EWS and Rs.236/- for SC/ST including GST charge through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Bank Transfer.
FAGMIL Recruitment 2022 Salary Package:
- Company Secretary – [Pay Scale Rs. 40000- 3%- 140000] (E-1)
How to Apply for FAGMIL Recruitment 2022:
Eligible candidates would be required to apply online through FAGMIL website www.fagmil.nic.in (link available on the “Careers” page of the website).
Step 1: While applying, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms as mentioned in the advertisement, as on the specified dates.
Step 2: Email ID – While applying online, candidate should ensure to have Email ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application).
Step 3: Enter the Required Details and upload the Necessary Documents.
Step 4: After that, Candidates pay the Application Fees and Candidates should submit their SC/ST Certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format along with the application form, in support of fee relaxation.
Step 5: Click on Submit Button and Your Application will be displayed.