IPPB GDS Admit Card 2022 Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Date Out at ippbonline.com: India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has released the admit card for the online exam to be conducted for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak on its website i.e.ippbonline.com. The candidates should download the IPPB Admit Card and an “information handout” booklet by using their registration number and password/date of birth from IPPB’s authorized website and appear in the IPPB GDS Exam on 26 June 2022. They can also download India Post Payments Bank Admit Card from IPPB GDS Admit Card Link provided below.
The candidates are required to carry their admit card along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing the same name as it appears on the admit card) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ eAadhar card/ Permanent Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph /Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
The candidate’s identity will be verified concerning his/her details on the admit card, in the Attendance List, and the requisite documents submitted. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
IPPB GDS Exam Details 2022
The candidates who are appearing in the IPPB GDS Online Exam can check the exam structure in the given table:
|Awareness about IPPB products||20||20||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Basic Banking/Payment Banks Awareness||20||20|
|Computer Awareness, Digital Payments/ Banking, and Telecom Awareness||20||20|
- There will be no negative marking
- The minimum qualifying percentage of marks in the exam will be 40.
- All tests except for tests of the English language shall be in English and Hindi.
How to Download IPPB GDS Admit Card 2022?
- Visit the official website of IPPB i.e. ippbonline.com and got the ‘Career’ Tab given at the bottom of the homepage under the ‘Media/Announcement’ Section
- Click on the admit card link ‘ Download online examination call letter’ provided under ‘Advertisement for Engagement of Grameen Dak Sevaks to IPPB’
- A new page will be opened where you need to provide your details and login
- Download IPPB Admit Card 2022
- Take a printout of the admit card
IPPB GDS Result 2022
The result will be declared on the official website in June 2022. The candidates can check the result from the official website.
The bank is conducting the exam for recruitment of 650 Grameen Dak Sevaks on engagement from the DoP to perform direct sales and related activities at various offices of the Bank as per the requirements of the Bank.