SBI Mutual Fund Manager Cadre Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online. State Bank of India Mutual Fund has released the recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Manager of Internal Audit. Interested applicants should go to the official website and read the official notification before applying online. No other mode of application will be entertained.
SBI MF Careers 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should have CA Inter/ CA with 1-2 years experience with Hands-on internal audit experience in banking, financial services or insurance or equivalent external audit, and Experience in IT Audit shall be desirable.
SBI Mutual Fund Jobs 2022 Role
Audits are being undertaken by the team. Audit fieldwork includes completing the audit program, documenting control weaknesses or inefficiencies, and managing the audit within the given timeframes, Finalizing audits, including working papers, conducting exit meetings, and drafting the audit report. Special projects, Liaising with external auditors, reviewing reports, scope, etc, Work with external stakeholders including custodians and registrars, and Liaise with internal departments.
- Understanding of mutual fund industry
- Audit background preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with good verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising on the quality of work
- Microsoft Office proficiency with a strong emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to work as part of a team and be self-motivated
How to Apply for SBI Mutual Fund Job Opportunities 2022?
- Go to the Official site of the SBI Mutual Fund website.
- Select the “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Fill out the application form and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purposes.