TVS Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Experience Details Here. TVS released the recruitment notification for the post of Head Data Science. The selected candidates will get the job at the location of Hosur. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this IT-related job. To know the further details about the TVS recruitment 2022 read this page till the end.
TVS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should have the educational qualification of a Bachelor of Technology to apply for this post. And also the candidate must have job experience of 13 to 16 years in the related field.
TVS Recruitment 2022 Key Skills
- Candidate should be an expert in Python Programmer: SQL, C#, extremely proficient with the SciPy stack (e.g. NumPy, pandas, sci-kit learn, matplotlib)
- The candidate should be proficient in working with open source deep learning platforms like TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch
- Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Azure Cloud Technologies and Service (ADLS Gen2, Azure Data bricks, ADF, Data bricks ML flow)
- Candidate should have an experience with data science visualization software’s like plotly dash, Shiny R, Stream lit
- The candidate should have 5+ years of leading and/or collaborating with data science and data engineering teams.
TVS Job Description
- The candidate will be leading a team of data scientists, both young and experienced.
- The candidate will have to lead and participate in end-to-end AI/ML deployments that require feasibility analysis, design, development, validation, and application of state-of-the-art data science frameworks
- The team will need to scale data science models to production through the ML Ops development lifecycle
How to Apply For the TVS Recruitment?
- Enter the TVS official website.
- Move to the careers section.
- Search and find the appropriate job notification.
- Alternatively, candidates can click the direct link below to enter the application page directly.
- The login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details and click submit.
- The application process is completed.