AIESL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy:
- Executive Finance – Senior Level – 01 Post
- Executive – Finance – 03 Posts
- Executive – Human Resource – 1 Post
- Junior Executive – Finance – 05 Posts
AIESL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should be a CA/ICWA/ with a minimum of 10 years of post-qualification experience or CA/ICWA (Inter)/M.com with 15 years experience in Finance in a reputed Company. The individual must have compiled and finalized Annual and quarterly accounts of the company and shall have good exposure to taxation matters of the company.
- The candidate should have a full-time post-graduate degree from a recognized university with a specialization in HR management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Laws. Candidates with LLB Degree and with a minimum of 05 years post qualification experience of having handled court cases, conciliation matters, wage and salary administrations, and statutory compliances.
AIESL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceed 45 years for General candidates, 48 years for OBC Candidates, and 50 years for SC / ST Candidates.
- In the case of Ex-Servicemen, the upper age limit would be relaxed to the extent the candidate has served in a regular post in Army/Navy/Air force before retirement/release or discharge from such post plus three years.
AIESL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection procedure involves a personal interview of the candidates who prima facie meet eligibility criteria & Pre-Employment Medical Examination. The selected candidate will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination and any additional tests if required.
AIESL Recruitment 2022 Salary Package:
- Executive Finance – Senior Level – Rs.1,20,000/-
- Executive – Finance – Rs.1,00,000/
- Executive – Human Resource – Rs.80,000/
- Junior Executive – Finance – Rs.50,000/-
How to Apply for AIESL Recruitment 2022:
Candidates who wish to apply are advised to print the Application Format attached below, fill it and send the application addressed to Chief of Personnel, AIESL by Post/ Speed Post/ Courier at the following address in an envelope that must be super-scribed with the post: Post Applied for To, Personnel Department, AIESL- Headquarters, 2nd Floor, CRA Building, Safdarjung Airport Complex, Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110 003.