Central Coalfields Limited ITI Admission 2022-24 Download Application online:10th Pass Candidates can Apply – Download Application Form Here!!! The Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) has Invited Application for Admission at ITI, BTTI, Bhurkunda 2022. The Admission Process for the Electrician Trade for Session 2022-24 is Going On. The Application Form for the Course is attached below. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Course, before 28-06-2022 (Concerned Command Area) – 30-06-2022 (HRD Deptt By SO)
CCL ITI, BTTI Course Qualification:
- The candidates applying for the Admission must have Completed 10th STD or equivalent in CBSE, ICSE board and State board.
- The Students who have appeared in 10th Exam of different boards but result not declared may also apply but they will have to produce passing certificate at the time of admission
CCL ITI, BTTI Course Age Limit:
The candidates applying for the Admission must not exceed the Age Limit of 14years to 40 years.
CCL ITI, BTTI Course Selection Process:
The candidates applied for the Course Admission will be selected based on the Selection Test conducted by the board. The candidates will have to Appear for Written Test The Test will be Held as for 150 marks (PCM & GK) – objective type questions for 90 Minutes Duration. Exam Admit Card will be Issued on the Mentioned Date. The Exam Centers are given in the Official Notice.
CCL ITI, BTTI Course Important Date:
The Venue Details and Exam Centers are given in the Official Notice given below.
How to apply for the Central Coalfields Limited ITI Admission 2022-24:
- The candidates willing to apply for the Course must visit the boardwebsite: https://www.centralcoalfields.in/ind/index_h.php
- Check the Notification under “What’s New” Column of the Official Page
- Check the Course Details And Eligibility Criteria of the Course.
- The Candidates have to Download Application Form given along with the Official Notification
- The Application Form must be Submitted in the Proper Channel as Mentioned in the Official Notice given below.
- The candidates have to apply for the Course, before 28-06-2022 (Concerned Command Area) – 30-06-2022 (HRD Deptt By SO).