Indian Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2022 – 12th + Graduate Candidates Needed | Applications are Available. Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for direct recruitment for the following posts at Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (PO), Ganjam (District), Odisha – 761052 with all India service liability in the pay scales and educational qualifications as specified below. The last date of receipt of the Application is Up to 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News/ National Newspaper/Local Newspaper.
Indian Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2022
Indian Army Air Defence College Vacancy 2022:
- Laboratory Assistant – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 01 Post
- Stenographer Gd-II – 01 Post
Indian Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed a Graduate in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized University; or a Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics Computer Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- English Typing @ 35 words per minute on Computer (OR) Hindi Typing @ 30 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
Indian Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- Candidates do not exceed 18-30 Years and up to 40 Years for Government Servants by instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- The age limit will be present age minus the period of service rendered in the Armed Forces; the resultant age should not exceed the upper limit by more than three years.
Indian Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Written Examination will consist of questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar and subject related questions.
- Candidates are required to enclose a self-addressed envelope duly affixed with Rupees Forty Two postal stamps along with the application on which call letters for written test will be issued intimating the dates of examination if the candidate is found eligible in all respect.
Indian Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2022 Salary Package:
- Laboratory Assistant – Level – 4 (Rs 25,500-81,100)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Level -2 (Rs 19,900-63,200)
- Stenographer Gd-II – Level – 4 (Rs 25,500-81,100)
How to Apply for Indian Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2022:
- The application should be addressed to Commandant, Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (PO), Ganjam (District), Odisha – 761052. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………”.
- A copy of all relevant certificates/documents (as listed below) properly self-attested will be attached with the application. The original certificates/documents will be produced by the individual at the time of the Written Test for verification/ checking.