Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment 2022 for 101 Steno LDC and Other Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Defence HQ, The Infantry School, MHOW has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of more than a hundred vacancies for the post of Draughtsman, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer Grade 2, Civilian Motor Driver, Cook, Translator, Barber, and Artist or Model Maker in the employment newspaper dated 18 June 2022. Candidates can submit their applications in the prescribed format on or before the date mentioned in the employment newspaper.
More details on Army Infantry School Recruitment such as vacancy details, qualification, selection process, and others are given below:
- Starting Date of Application – 18 June 2022
- Last Date of Application – 25 July 2022
Indian Army Infantry School Vacancy Details
- Draughtsman – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 10
- Stenographer Grade-II – 02
- Civilian Motor Driver – 19
- Cook – 31
- Translator – 01
- Barber – 01
Belgaum (Karnataka) Station
- Lower Division Clerk – 08
- Stenographer Grade-II – 02
- Civilian Motor Driver – 13
- Cook – 12
- Artist or Model Maker – 01
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment 2022
- Stenographer Grade-II – 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Skill Test Norms:- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription : 50 minutes (Eng), 65 minutes (Hindi) (on computer).
- Lower Division Clerk:- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.English Typing @ 35 words per minute on a computer or Hindi typing @ 30 words per minute on a computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word). Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) (i)Matriculation. (ii)Must possess a Civilian Driving license for heavy vehicles and have two years’ experience of driving such vehicles.
- Cook – Matriculation or equivalent; and (ii) Must know about Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Translator – 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Proficiency in Hindi, Certificate equivalent to Visharad / Bhusan/Kovid.Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institution.
- Barber Essential – Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in Barber’s trade job.
- Draughtsman – Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution and Diploma in draughtsmanship of a minimum duration of two years from a recognized Institute.
- Artist or Model Maker – Matriculation from a recognized board or Institution: and Certificate in Drawing from a recognized Institute.
- 18-25 yrs: for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Translator, Stenographer GradeII, Barber and Cook.
- 18-27 yrs: for the post of Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Artist or Model Maker, and Draughtsman.
Selection Process for Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment 2022
The selection will be made strictly based on merit. The selection process will comprise written tests and skill/trade tests wherever necessary. The selection to all Group ‘C’ posts will be made solely based on marks obtained by the applicants in the written test only subject to qualifying in the skill/trade test, as may be the case.
How to Apply for Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment 2022
Applications duly completed in all respect along with a self-addressed registered envelope duly affixed with minimum Rs 25/- postal stamp with all the requisite documents, duly self-attested should be addressed to “The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment, Application Scrutiny Board, The Infantry School, Mhow (MP) – 453441″.