LPAI Recruitment 2022 Check Eligibility, Selection Process & Other Details: The Land Ports Authority of India (LPAI) to fill up 34 GROUP A’,’ B’&’C’ various vacancies. Candidates are advised to check the details for the post and then proceed to apply. The last date to apply for the post is 24.06.2022. The detailed information is given below.
LPAI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have be Officers of the Central Government holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department with five years regular service in the grade.
LPAI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeded fifty five years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
LPAI Recruitment 2022 Deputation Selection Process:
- The deputation will be initially for a period of three years.
- The appointment will not bestow on the appointee on deputation any claim for regular appointment.
How to Apply LPAI Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates can willing to apply for the post whose services could be spared immediately, may be sent along with attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years and Vigilance Clearance/ Integrity Certificate, through proper channel to the Under Secretary (Est.),
- Land Ports Authority of India, 1″ Floor. Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi-10003, so as to reach LPAI by 24.06.2022.
- Incomplete application and application received after last date shall not be considered.
- Eligible candidates can check the details and then apply.
- Candidates can download the application form from our website.