SSC MTS Admit Card 2022 Check Online Application Status on ER and SR: SSC MTS Admit Card 2022 will be released soon on the official regional websites of the commission. Candidates can check their status here.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2022: On 20 June, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) uploaded the application status of the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Paper1 for SSC ER on the official website i.e. sscer.org. The commission has already activated SSC SR Application Status on sscsr.gov.in. Candidates who applied for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 can check whether their application is accepted or rejected. They can check the SSC MTS Admit Card Download Link Updates and Direct Link to check the application status below:
SSC will also release the admit card of Paper 1 for the post of MTS and Havaldar on the websites of SSC NR, SSC KKR, SSC WR, SSC NWR, SSC MPR, SSC CR, SSC ER, SSC NER and SSC SR. SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) & Havaldar Paper 1 2021-22 will be held from 05 July 2022 to 22 July 2022. SSC MTS Admit Card Link is expected in the third or fourth week of June 2022.
What to Carry with SSC MTS Admit Card 2022
- 2 latest passport size photographs
- An original valid photo identity card having the same date of birth as printed on the admit card. If the Photo ID card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate also in original as proof of their Date of Birth
SSC MTS Result 2022
After analyzing the objections received against the provisional answer key, the commission will release the list of the successfully candidates which will be called for SSC MTS Paper 2
SSC MTS Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2022
- Candidates will be given a paper on the computer. There will be questions on the English Language, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude and General Awareness. Each subject will have 25 questions of 25 marks.
- They will be required to complete the test in 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Negative marking will be done for every wrong answer
How to Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2022 ?
Step – 1 Go to the official website of SSC Region For example – SSC KKR (ssckkr.kar.nic.in)
Step – 2 Click on the admit card link available on the homepage
Step – 3 Now, you need to furnish the asked details
Step – 4 Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2022
A total of 7301 vacancies are available for recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc., in different States/ Union Territories and Havaldar (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non Ministerial post in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under Department of Revenue, Ministry of